[RE-wrenches] Backsheet Camo

Max Balchowsky max at seesolar.com
Fri Dec 26 10:18:36 PST 2014

We've put hundreds of tilted arrays on flat roofs over years. Some cities required screening to make it more ascetically pleasing. What we did under some circumstances was put a metal "mesh" surrounding the tilted array attached to the back and edges to put a siding on the structure to make it look better. We found a couple companies in LA and San Bernardino that manufactured a metal sheeting that was used for screen doors, it had 1/8" holes about 3/16" inch apart, from the street it looked solid, but had plenty of venting to allow a good circulation of air. It came in 4' x 8'or 4x10' sections. Max Balchowsky
Design Engineer
Golden Bridge Development
1048 Irvine Ave Suite 217
Newport Beach, Ca. 92660
760-403-6810"Building a Better Future For The Next Generation"