[RE-wrenches] Backsheet Camo

Greg greg at remotepowerinc.com
Fri Dec 26 08:13:35 PST 2014

Bill,

It would be nice if people cared more about the earth and less about the
perceived beauty of a roof with no solar visible.  Anyway, my concern is
wind loading on the 6" of array you have exposed.  Not sure if you get
high winds but that array may be up there for decades.

Unfortunately I don't have a quick fix suggestion but maybe another
wrench has been there/done that before.  I'm thinking something dark
that looks like the roof but redirects the wind from the North up and
over the top edge of your S facing array.

Best,

Greg Egan
NABCEP Certified PV Installer
Remote Power Inc.