[RE-wrenches] Parallel Wire combining

Larry larry at starlightsolar.com
Tue Dec 2 15:32:58 PST 2014

Hey boB,

This is the reference table I was using. They show 325 AWG and 325kCM
refer to the same diameter cable but I should have used kcm for clarity.

If all insulation/temp rating is the same we are back to my original
question. Anyone else able to explain this? To be safe I am leaning
toward using the combined CM number to size for current rather than 3
times the ampacity as that just makes no sense to me.