[RE-wrenches] Grundfos SQFlex

Allan Sindelar allan at sindelarsolar.com
Mon Oct 20 19:42:54 PDT 2014

Ron,
Brian's advice is sound.

240 vac is fine for the pump and the CU 200. The SQ series is rated 90-300 v AC and 30-300 v DC, although the pump is happiest at around 90 v and up.  If the CU200 is already in the system and paid for, keep it: the diagnostics are nice, and the signal circuit is nicer: without it you must independently control the AC input.
Allan Sindelar
als at sindelarsolar.com