[RE-wrenches] Grundfos SQFlex

Brian Teitelbaum bteitelbaum at aeesolar.com
Mon Oct 20 19:34:34 PDT 2014

Hi Jay,

You are correct about the CU-200. It has an operating voltage range of
30-300 VDC and 90-240 VAC.

However, the IO-101 transfer switch is another story, and I think that is
what Ron meant. Up until recently Grundfos was only importing the 120 VAC
version of the IO-101, but now you can get the 240 VAC version here also
(it's basically the European 230 VAC model).

One thing to note though with the IO-101 is that its max DC voltage is only
225 VDC (even though the pumps and CU-200 are good for 300 VDC), so make
sure the PV array it's connected to is below that.

Brian
AEE Solar