[RE-wrenches] Wire management devices

RE Ellison reellison at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 12:54:56 PDT 2014

I have mentioned in the past, look into US Solar Mounts, The wire management is built in!

They have several different styles of mounts and many of them have wire management built into the frames

 Custom-built for each install so you tell him what you're using and what you need and they will tell you what will work best

Another product that's made in the USA!
Bob Ellison

Bob Ellison