[RE-wrenches] Wire management devices

Christopher Warfel cwarfel at entech-engineering.com
Mon Oct 13 10:34:25 PDT 2014

I am well aware of all the possibilities of danger in many aspects of
life.  This is not a main one in my opinion, and given that there are no
good solutions indicates to me that it is mostly an unsolvable problem
unless you wish to be impractical.  All I asked for were products that
could provide a solution. .  I have inspected in several states with
solar programs that will not enforce securing electrical enclosures in
living spaces that have access to 240 v. I even seen this situation in a
children's play room.
I think that is more than a little more serious issue.