[RE-wrenches] Quantifying power quality

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Sun Oct 12 13:21:28 PDT 2014

Hi Dan;

I, like Larry, must be amazingly lucky then, because we've solved power
quality issues for many years with 50mf caps.  Usually, its been front
pumps, too.  Never had a problem, and some of these have been running
that way for over 15 years.
I never had a power quality issue with an Exeltech, so I've never used
this trick with your inverters.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,