[RE-wrenches] Metering

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Mon Sep 29 19:01:40 PDT 2014

All,

        Great points and a little education of others' feelings about, essentially how granular we need to be in monitoring.

        I'm curious who is monitoring the Enphase systems in the solar world, seriously.  I know 95% of my customers are more concerned about catching the bus or what's for dinner than if PV #8 has bird crap on it.  Do the folks at Enphase, through Enlighten have some software that spots issues?  I know I, as an installer don't have time for it.  My experience is the customer notices their power bill was higher last month, they take a look at the inverter and no green light...CALL BILL.

        Thanks folks for the resources for meters, din rail too.

Bill