[RE-wrenches] Metering

Glenn Burt glenn.burt at glbcc.com
Mon Sep 29 17:17:54 PDT 2014

I would not classify what we are doing in PV as SCADA.

It is purely data acquisition at this point, and more commonly referred to
as DAS or a Data Acquisition System.

SCADA by its definition entails a two way path of both receiving data and
being able to send control signals, usually from a big picture program,
monitoring dozens of data points.

Let's not try to make the simple into a more complex thing than it is.

-Glenn