[RE-wrenches] Poletop rack with easy tilt change...anybody got that?

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Mon Sep 8 09:32:14 PDT 2014

We've also added a tractor type turnbuckle to the DPW racks that allows
the tilt adjust without taking loose the array.
As others noted, the Top of Pole mounts are usually center balanced, so
the tilt adjust is fairly easy, but wind can certainly grab the array
while its loose, and cause trouble.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,