[RE-wrenches] Poletop rack with easy tilt change...anybody got that?

Chris Schaefer chris at solarandwindfx.com
Mon Sep 8 07:55:29 PDT 2014

Mick,

            I would strongly disagree. I’m a big fan of TOP racks for their ability to shed snow and increased seasonal output even though they are more expensive than ground or roof mounts. I just installed 5 DPW 15 modules each and 3 Array Tech 12 modules each and was easily able to adjust these by myself. I even had the home owners do so also so they don’t have issue on their own. Hope this helps.

Christopher

                                Chris Schaefer’s

SolarWindFX

                    Tel/Fax 585-229-2083 or Cell 585-748-1870

     5115 South Hill Road ~ Canandaigua New York 14424

www.solarandwindfx.com ~ E-mail: chris at solarandwindfx.com

Thomas Jefferson, the author of our great Constitution, once said, "democracy" will cease to exist                                                                     when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."