[RE-wrenches] FW: Poletop rack with easy tilt change...anybody gotthat?

Chris Daum chris at OasisMontana.com
Mon Sep 8 08:17:21 PDT 2014

Dear people:  We've put up a couple of Jordan Solar's two-pole racks; easy
to adjust, sturdy and nice-looking.

The first pic on his website has a nice pic of the adjuster on a large
array.
http://www.jordansolar.net/

These folks are located in NW MT.

Chris Daum
Oasis Montana Inc.
406-777-4309
406-777-0830 fax
www.oasismontana.com

________________________________

From: RE-wrenches [mailto:re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org] On
Behalf Of jay peltz
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2014 8:19 AM
To: RE-wrenches
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] Poletop rack with easy tilt change...anybody
gotthat?

Hi Mick,

I"ve been using General Specialites out of Idaho for the larger ones.

http://generalspecialties.biz/

They have a geared winch option for the larger ones.

Very solid design.

jay

peltz power

DP&W makes an off price list option that is some type of mechanical
adjustment.  It has to be ordered beforehand and can't be retrofit.