[RE-wrenches] Magnum Energy sold to tax dodger

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Sun Sep 7 12:21:06 PDT 2014

While I'm proud that our country has strived to protect worker's rights
with Unions, OSHA, Worker's Comp, and minimum wage,  the reality is that
small employers like my business are faced with an ever rising hurdle to
actually "create jobs".  It IS much easier to buy a gadget, tool, etc.,
or sub out the work,  than hire someone.  My perfect world would allow
us to hire competent folks, keep them safe, happy, offer them a true
living wage with benefits, and still have enough left to pay the bills....
Opps, Its Sunday, I'm day dreaming......

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,
Licensed Master Electrician