[RE-wrenches] Magnum Energy sold to tax dodger

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 12:07:28 PDT 2014

I've been real happy with Magnum over the past few years, due to a
Client-friendly interface, and tech support -- though I suppose in
retrospect my most urgent tech needs have been met here on this list via
Magnum reps and not through normal telephone channels. I often have to
drive or hike or fly etc quite a ways for phone tech support service anyway
on jobs.  I'll stick with Magnum for now....and also watch LinkedIn etc.
for who there is looking for a new job elsewhere LOL.

Dan Fink
Buckville Energy
IREC Certified Instructor™ for:
~ PV Installation Professional