[RE-wrenches] Magnum Energy

Michael Welch michael.welch at re-wrenches.org
Tue Sep 9 12:40:15 PDT 2014

Hi Wrenches.

If you have any questions about this, please let me know off-list.

This post is intended to put to rest the off-topic issues around Magnum's recent sale. We are working on getting a Magnum manufacturer's tech rep for this list, which should happen shortly.

The info below comes from Gary Baxter <gbaxter at sensata.com>.

"Magnum sold to Sensata Technologies a public company (ST). Sensata also owned Dimension Inverters which they purchased in 2007. Currently the new division is Magnum-Dimensions a division of Sensata. Production for both inverter companies is being consolidated into the Everett WA facility which currently employs +80 people. All Magnum product is being continued along with new product development for the RE market."

You may have further questions, if so feel free to contact him directly, off list.