[RE-wrenches] Gin Pole

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 10:15:06 PDT 2014

We have raised and lowered towers, we have always left the pole on site as
they are made for that pole length. When we service the machine we use a
JLG TO GO up rather then bring it down, one reason is cable length was most
likely cut once inplace so there is no extra who h is nice both going up
and coming down. If you can use the JLG a little more cost but when you are
done your done.
Jerry