[RE-wrenches] Gin Pole

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 07:28:42 PDT 2014

Hi Mac;
I second Jim Jarvis on this. At the very least you'll want someone with
experience to inspect the tower and layout before you proceed. If the
layout is off even a little bit, there may be certain "tricks" during
lowering and raising which if you don't know them, the tower, turbine and
lives could be in great peril without any obvious signs of danger.
Feel free to contact me off-list via email, or call me at 970-672-4342 for
more info, I can at least give you list of things to carefully check.

DAN FINK
Buckville Energy Consulting
IREC / ISPQ / NABCEP accredited Continuing Education Providers
970-672-4342

Dan Fink

970.672.4342