[RE-wrenches] Gin Pole

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Wed Jul 30 09:26:08 PDT 2014

Everyone is on point with this.  This is probably the more dangerous
work I've ever done.  You need a truck with a good winch too, along with
pulleys and attachment gear.
The gin pole is probably there; it usually isn't removed.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,
Licensed Master Electrician