[RE-wrenches] Mounting PV array on Quonset hut

Mark Westbrock westbrock at positiveenergysolar.com
Thu Jul 31 06:25:04 PDT 2014

Hi all,

We have a client request to mount a 5 kW array on his brand new Quonset
hut.  We can come up with a racking solution using strut and our standard
Unirac components, but I am betting that someone out there has come up with
a good weather tight solution for mounting a PV array on a Quonset hut.
 Does anyone have any suggestions and/or photos of such an installation?

Thanks,

Mark
----
*Mark Westbrock*