[RE-wrenches] Conflict between solar PV and Zigbee-based home automation??

Garrison Riegel garrison at solarserviceinc.com
Tue Jul 29 13:06:26 PDT 2014

Maybe the tech folks at SolarEdge could provide some advice.  They use ZigBee to communicate wirelessly with their inverters, and it has worked flawlessly in my experience.

Garrison Riegel

Project Manager |  <http://www.solarserviceinc.com/> Solar Service Inc

[p] 847-677-0950 |  <mailto:garrison at solarserviceinc.com> garrison at solarserviceinc.com

NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional™