[RE-wrenches] AC Coupling Relays

Exeltech exeltech at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 09:56:07 PDT 2014

Focus is on the relay contacts.  Any good designer will have already incorporated protective diodes for relay DC coils, so nothing needed unless specifically stated in the instruction/installation manual.

Do NOT connect any diodes across the relay contacts.

Bob Gudgel is 100% on target with his comments (below).

Dan