[RE-wrenches] Structural Engineer for Resdiential Project in MA

James Gustafson djibrilfall at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 08:56:02 PDT 2014

Dear Wrenches,

I am preparing to install a flush mount roof top solar PV system on a
friends home in North Central Massachusetts.  The local building department
would like a stamped letter from a MA engineer certifying that the roof
structure can support the additional load of the PV system.  I have
contacted two engineers who were recommended by contractor friends in the
area, and neither was willing to take look at the project. Does anyone know
of a MA engineer who could help me with this relatively simple project?

Thank You,

James "Jibril" Gustafson
Tava Solar LLC