[RE-wrenches] Solar Edge Experience?

SwingJunkie swingjunkie at gmail.com
Wed May 7 18:51:05 PDT 2014

August,

We have three of these systems installed.  Production results are good.  We experienced one failed power optimizer on the first system which was installed two years ago. This unit failed within two months of installation.  We have found tech-support be good when we needed it.  Email alerts to failure conditions are lacking.

I would agree with Erica,  the ability to use  PV wire for all cabling is a plus.  Long strings also a plus.

Cheers
Carl Adams
SunRock Solar