[RE-wrenches] Solar Edge Experience?

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Wed May 7 15:33:05 PDT 2014

Hi All –

It’s interesting that I got only one response from someone who has actually
used Solar Edge. Solar Edge is claiming that they have 20% of the
residential market in the US. Anyway, sooner or later we will try a system
or two with Solar Edge and I will let the list know how it goes.

Incidentally, we have installed a lot of Power-One inverters and more
recently many with AFCI protection. We’re starting to see false arc fault
errors and it looks like this issue is going to be a big support burden
until the problem is solved.

Best,

August

Luminalt