[RE-wrenches] Solar World shattered module

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Mon Apr 21 16:14:40 PDT 2014

Hi David,

We have thousands of PV modules installed mostly on RV's. An RV roof can be a very abusive environment with turbulence, flying debris, driving under limbs, heavy vibrations and more. I have not had any glass breakage that could not be accounted for, i.e, breaking for unknown reason. But, we have had hoodlums shooting at PV modules. Perhaps look at the back for a hole.

Larry