[RE-wrenches] Moving batteries

SunHarvest eric at harvesthesun.com
Fri Mar 21 11:10:36 PDT 2014

William,

I just had three customers replace their failing battery banks at the same time. Eight batteries in total, each weighing over 1000#. I couldn't come up with the heavy equipment for loading & transport myself so I coordinated the move with a local tree faller friend (plenty of lumber jacks up here in the sticks) who has a small Bobcat skid and a heavy-duty flat bed truck. It worked out pretty well. The issue of HAZMAT control & signage shouldn't be ignored and was addressed.

Eric
SunHarvest
001.530.798.3738 (Cell)