[RE-wrenches] Shade for Inverters on a flat roof

Allen Frishman amfrish at aeonsolar.com
Wed Apr 30 04:41:49 PDT 2014

Benn,
micro inverters are an option although there is no shade issues on this project so I would like to keep the inverter cost down.   What I mean by zero lot is that the building is connected to the buildings on both sides, there is no back yard space and the front wall is exposed to the street so hanging inverters on an outside wall is not an option.    Thanks for the feedback - I just might go with the micro inverters.

Al Frishman
AeonSolar

(917) 699-6641 - cell
(888) 460-2867