[RE-wrenches] Shade for Inverters on a flat roof

Benn Kilburn benn at skyfireenergy.com
Tue Apr 29 15:26:49 PDT 2014

Al,
Not sure what you mean by "zero lot building"?
Can you design/construct a ballasted "wall/structure" at the back of the
array that could accommodate the inverters and load center on its
'out-of-the-sun' side.  It could be a covered/vented cabinet.
  Are micro-inverters an option?  That would make it easier to
design/construct such a wall.

Benn