[RE-wrenches] shared neutral critical load panel

william at millersolar.com william at millersolar.com
Tue Apr 8 22:31:40 PDT 2014

Mac:

Is your system 120 or 120/240?  If it is 120 only and if your shared
neutrals are part of a multi-wire branch circuit, you have problems.  The
only solution I know of is to combine the circuits so they are on the same
phase and share the same OCPD.  Otherwise it’s time to rewire.

If these are not multi-wire branch circuits, I am not sure why they are
sharing a neutral.  In any case, the circuits should be combined or rewired.

William Miller