[RE-wrenches] shared neutral critical load panel

Mac Lewis maclewis1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 21:22:22 PDT 2014

Hello wrenches,

When installing hybrid systems and consolidating critical load panel
circuits, how do you deal with shared neutrals?  We have moved both of
these loads into the critical load panel or negotiated both loads being
left out of the critical load panel because of this shared neutral issue.
 Is there any code-compliant way of splitting these up?

We have ran into some unfortunate neutral sharing load pairings lately that
have been a headache and should never have shared a neutral.

Thanks in advance
--

Mac Lewis

*"Yo solo sé que no sé nada." -Sócrates*