[RE-wrenches] Conduit supports on sloped composite shingle roofs

Chris Mason cometenergysystems at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 14:43:05 PDT 2014

I'm curious what methods people are using to mount, flash and stand-off
conduit from the comp. shingle roofs. We don't do a lot of shingle, mostly
metal and concrete, so we are less that familiar with the options. We used
SnapNRack flashed mounts for the rail system, but they need a rafter under
them and the conduit run will not be above rafters.
As it is very hot here, I want to get some air between the conduit and the
roof.

--
Chris Mason
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™