[RE-wrenches] GB Industrial Batteries

Howie Michaelson howie at suncatchervt.com
Wed Mar 12 05:36:15 PDT 2014

Does anyone have any experience with the GB Industrial batteries - I have
no knowledge of them.  I have a client who wants to purchase their 2-volt,
2144 amphour batteries, and their pricing is much better than anything
that I can get elsewhere. They are looking to replace an existing bank (2
strings, 48v) of equivalent batteries made by Reaco(?) (now owned by
Crown).  I'm trying to decide if we should resell these to our client
(taking on the potential headache and margin, or let the client deal
directly with GB.  The client is willing to go either way.

Thanks,
Howie
--
Howie Michaelson
NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional™

Catamount Solar, LLC
Renewable Energy Systems Sales and Service
VT Solar Electric & Hot Water Incentive Partner
http://www.CatamountSolar.com
802-272-0004