[RE-wrenches] GB Industrial Batteries

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Wed Mar 12 09:49:44 PDT 2014

Check the specs carefully, I had a customer looking at the GBs, and the
amp hr rating was suspicious, seems like they were claiming a much a
higher AH per lb than other lead acid batteries.  Also they had verbally
told the customer a higher cycle life than what was listed in the actual
warranty.
I really feel the battery industry is not doing a good job of policing
itself these days,  companies are doing their own testing, without
independent confirmation.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,