[RE-wrenches] 690.13(A) Mistake?

Brian Mehalic brian at solarenergy.org
Tue Mar 11 13:39:18 PDT 2014

Good catch!  They made the same typo in 690.56(A) - referred to 690.31(F),
not (G) - but it was corrected on the the Sept. 16th errata.  Bound to
happen when sections are getting shifted around so much.  Here's a link to
the nfpa page with the (so far two) errata sheets - there's several in 690
already:

http://www.nfpa.org/codes-and-standards/document-information-pages?mode=code&code=70

My experience is shoot them an email and if warranted they'll fix it in the
next errata - contact me offline if you want my contact that has been
really helpful, but in all honesty I just sent customer service an email
and it quickly got to the right people.

Nothing like a thousands of people proof reading your work - and just like
big, new ideas, such as rapid shutdown, accuracy and clarity is just as
important to the process.

Cheers,

Brian Mehalic
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installation Professional(tm) R031508-59
IREC ISPQ Certified Affiliated Instructor/PV US-0132

PV Curriculum Developer and Instructor
Solar Energy International
http://www.solarenergy.org