[RE-wrenches] parallel stacking SW

Eric.Bentsen at schneider-electric.com Eric.Bentsen at schneider-electric.com
Fri Oct 4 10:02:56 PDT 2013

Hi William,
In theory, this would be possible, but you have to consider the 60A
transfer relay rating, so if we are dealing with SW5548 (5.5kW) models,
you will only add approx 1700W of power (per set) before nuisance tripping
a 60A breaker.
Rgds,

Eric Bentsen  |   Schneider Electric   |  Solar Business  |   UNITED
STATES  |   Technical Support Representative
Phone: +(650) 351-8237 ext. 001#  |
Email: eric.bentsen at schneider-electric.com  |   Site:
www.schneider-electric.com/solar  |   Address: 250 South Vasco Rd.,
Livermore, CA 94551

*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail