[RE-wrenches] Tax credit question.

Michael Welch michael.welch at re-wrenches.org
Mon Jul 29 09:45:35 PDT 2013

Hi gang. If you have any questions about this post, please contact me off-list.

Great answers in this thread, specially with regard to limiting your liability with regard to tax questions from customers.

But I also want to remind folks that there are some great RE policy experts on our sibling RE-Markets list. While federal tax-credit questions are wholly appropriate for the RE-Wrenches list, folks might also get knowledgeable, possibly more precise answers from the other list.

For example, I find it hard to imagine that the IRS has not made solid rulings in regards to what qualifies as a "main residence" for the 30% tax credit. I think that there has been a definitive answer to the question on that list in the past.