[RE-wrenches] Tax credit question.

Bob-O Schultze bob-o at electronconnection.com
Sat Jul 27 15:45:49 PDT 2013

IMHO, the best tax guys are 51% honest and 49% lying, cheating crooks. Better than the average politician.
Yep, you can get away with anything and everything until or unless you catch an audit. Then it becomes a question of you making an "honest" mistake -in which case you just get to pay through the nose- or whether they think you are a genuine crook- in which case you get to share a new home with Bubba...
Bob-O