[RE-wrenches] Tri-Star MPPT

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Tue Jul 23 15:29:48 PDT 2013

The sulfated cell would show an artificially high SQ reading, if she
tried to add acid to it: another bogus trick people try, when their
batteries are going out.  You might ask.   Customers often have to try
every other trick in the book before admitting they need to pay for new
batteries.   (adding acid, or EDHT additive, using magic"pulsing"
technology, replacing just a couple of batteries, super over charging
"equalizing", buying a used set from their neighbors, trying to use 2
separate sets (use one for a couple of days, charge the other in town......)

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,
Licensed Master Electrician