[RE-wrenches] Adding similar but updated modules to same inverter

Carl Adams swingjunkie at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 20:35:12 PDT 2013

August,

This looks like a good opportunity to upgrade to the new SunnyBoy 3000-TL.

   - The dual MPPTs would handle the different module strings without
   sacrificing efficiency
   - The CEC efficiency of the new TL model is better than the SB 3000
   - You get the built in arc fault protection with the new TL model
   - You can offer the optional 1500W power outlet if this appeals to the
   customer

We've upgraded several SBs with larger units and had no trouble selling the
old ones on Ebay for a good price.

Cheers
Carl Adams
SunRock Solar