[RE-wrenches] Enphase Enlighten embedded in web page

Nathan Charles ncharles at paradiseenergysolutions.com
Thu Jul 11 13:15:19 PDT 2013

The embedding document I was referring to is here.
http://enphase.com/wp-uploads/enphase.com/2011/03/EnphaseAppNote_Embedding_Enlighten_in_Website.pdf

Yes, inverter level access via was never officially possible.

Honestly for most things system overview is sufficient and it's more
managable from a data perspective.

If your creating anything web related with the API I'd recommend caching
your calls with something like reddis, that way you don't hammer Enphase to
much.  If you have specific questions feel to ask off list

Regards,

-N

--
Nathan Charles