[RE-wrenches] Enphase Enlighten embedded in web page

Jason Szumlanski jason at fafcosolar.com
Thu Jul 11 12:38:28 PDT 2013

Well, let's just say that I want to publish a web page that reads:

Microinverter serial number [insert serial number here] has produced
[insert watts here] watts so far this year.

just found the API documentation: http://enphase.com/api/

It's not accessible from their downloads page.

  Jason Szumlanski