[RE-wrenches] Tape on modules for wire management

Dave Click daveclick at fsec.ucf.edu
Wed Jul 10 19:21:26 PDT 2013

All these manufacturers making cable clips are going to be so upset when
they learn that we know about this quick, cost-effective wire management
method!

You could start with 110.3(B) where the module installation manual may
prohibit anything adhered to the back of the module.

Or 338.10(B)(4)(b) -> 334.30, relating to properly supporting the cables.

Or [2011] 690.4(E) "qualified personnel" or 110.12 "neat and workmanlike
manner," which is probably the most straightforward way to call someone
an idiot if you want to use the NEC exclusively.

DKC