[RE-wrenches] Tape on modules for wire management

Benn At DayStarSolar benn at daystarsolar.ca
Thu Jul 11 07:33:49 PDT 2013

Workmanship. Quality of work

As the Cdn Electrical Code does, I'm sure your NEC has a mention that any work shall be done using acceptable means.

"Canadian Electrical Code
Rule 2-108 Quality of work
The mechanical arrangement and execution of the work in connection with any electrical installation shall be acceptable."

This rule give an inspector the right, by code, to reject any work that is 'reasonably" not up to par (acceptable).  You would have to think that anyone in their right mind would agree that electrical tape holding wires to the back of a module is not going to last and the wires will simply fall off before long.

benn
Sent from a 'smart' phone, with touch screen keys. Please excuse shortcuts and typos.