[RE-wrenches] Battery bank during peak times

Jesse Dahl dahlsolar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 12:04:22 PDT 2013

Very good numbers. I've found their monthly "enlightener" that they send with each bill on line and found this interesting tidbit.

" if considering a PV system, know that not all contractors are the same.  We are installing a model PV system at our main office so our customers can come to us with questions about PV systems a costs."

They are very "pro-coal", and I think I'm getting used.  This system will be nothing like a system a residential customer would have installed and will cost significantly more that a GDI system.  Do you think they will mention this to their co-op members that inquire about PV?

Jesse

Sent from my iPhone