[RE-wrenches] Battery Damage

Eric.Bentsen at schneider-electric.com Eric.Bentsen at schneider-electric.com
Mon Jun 10 08:24:04 PDT 2013

Hi Will,
Flooded (or wet cell batteries) are typically much more forgiving than a
sealed battery. Check S.G. (¡Ö1.265 at rest) and load test.
Equalize if necessary (if >.05 difference in S.G. cell-to-cell).
Eric

Eric Bentsen  |   Schneider Electric   |  Solar Business  |   UNITED
STATES  |   Technical Support Representative
Phone: +(650) 351-8237 ext. 001#  |
Email: eric.bentsen at schneider-electric.com  |   Site:
www.schneider-electric.com/solar  |   Address: 250 South Vasco Rd.,
Livermore, CA 94551

*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail