[RE-wrenches] Envoy on ATT Hotspot

Drake drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Fri May 17 07:19:04 PDT 2013

Carl,

Thank you. That should do it.  We already have a
system that hooks to a wireless bridge to
transverse a 200' distance from one building to
another.  The unit below is what we used.

http://www.amazon.com/NETGEAR-WNCE2001-Ethernet-Wireless-Adapter/dp/B005F5N2VY

The only difference is that the previous system
connected to a DSL modem/router instead of a HotSpot.

Best,

Drake