[RE-wrenches] Dual Channel Inverters; Hosed By Fronius

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Thu May 9 09:25:10 PDT 2013

Jason, in many states including CO with a state rebate program, we are
required to have a 10 year warranty for labor & materials.  It is 100%
coverage for the warranty period. Any replacements have been out of our
pockets for the labor response.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc -  NABCEP # 051112-136

dana at solarwork.com  - www.solarwork.com

PLEASE ADD & NOTE NEW CELL - C - 208.721.7003

O - 970.626.5253    F - 970.626.4140

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"