[RE-wrenches] Teck 90 cable

Benn Kilburn - DayStar Renewable Energy benn at daystarsolar.ca
Thu Apr 11 17:13:34 PDT 2013

Hilton,
I can't speak to the specific NEC rules but my experience here (canadian
electrical code) for PV or other electrical work has been that if metallic
conduit in needed unless the requirement is specific for ridged metal
conduit, then teck cable is fine.

My bet is that you are safe, but why don’t you just ask an electrical
inspector in your area?

I need to get my hands on a copy of the NEC so I can read the wording of the
rules you guys are following.

Benn
DayStar Renewable Energy Inc.
www.daystarsolar.ca
780-906-7807
Construction Electrician Solar PV Systems Certified
Certificate # 0007S
HAVE A SUNNY DAY