[RE-wrenches] GSCM-mini with Honda EM5000SX

SunHarvest eric at harvesthesun.com
Tue Mar 26 08:42:53 PDT 2013

Thanks all for the comments. I did not install the batteries, genny, Outback inverter, or Mate, just the GSCM and an RTS. I've given the homeowner a lot of advice along the way but did not touch the other installer's work. It was clear from the beginning that the homeowner knows nothing about off-grid power generation or battery maintenance and that the previous installer didn't bother with code compliance or educating the homeowner on how to operate his own system. Yes, it's one of those. I'm trying to keep my distance while still being available to answer questions. Thanks again guys!

Eric Stikes
SunHarvest